The stylish Solitaire look necklace set is the best way to put you in the spotlight instantly. It makes an ideal accessory for any party or daily wear. This classy piece of handcrafted necklace set is a marvelous piece of exquisite fashion jewellery created by the finest jewellery craftsmen of India.
This necklace set flaunts Perfect-cut Cubic Zirconia (also known as CZ or American Diamonds). Above all, each of these Zircons is set in a ‘Diamond Setting’. This means that there are 4 prongs to hold each stone in place. Zircons used in this set measure between 1 and 3 carats in size.
The base metal is Brass which is one of the finest alloys for jewellery. The 22 Carat Gold Plating/Rhodium Plating involving a high-end electroplating process gives this splendid set a long-lasting shine.
Style Tip – This necklace set is a perfect accessory to dress any look up. Simple Indo western dresses or pastel ethnics. This impressive set is a go for accessory for silk, chiffon or georgette lehengas and sarees. Therefore, you don’t want to miss this elegant set!
About Zarkaashi Products – We dig out the most authentic designs and timeless craftsmanship practiced over many generations from the innermost streets of India. There is a complicated balance to strike between the eternal and ephemeral in order to produce a piece of jewellery that will have a lasting impact while also reflecting fashion. Master craftsmen breathe life into every product that bears the Zarkaashi logo. It fills us with pride that every product that sits with us has a story to tell. A unique story of love, passion and pride.
Preserve it well and it will last for a generation!
- Keep your jewellery away from perfume and moisture.
- Store in zip-lock bags or air tight boxes.
- Spot cleaning only.
- Jewellery is the last thing you should wear and first thing you should remove.
Some interesting facts about Cubic Zirconia (CZ)
- CZ is a high quality, durable, hard, and optically clear synthetic crystalline substance. It is a man-made material and usually colorless, but can be produced in a variety of different colors. Because of its great similarities to diamonds, zirconia is often used as an affordable diamond substitute.
- Swarovski crystals are cheaper than CZ. This is due to the complicated manufacturing process and materials used in CZ. It’s also worth noting that CZ is more durable than Swarovski Crystals and can be cut with more facets, offering a better light refraction than Swarovski crystals. Refer to the following image for comparison.